Jackson school fire causes 3 workers’ asthma reaction – Jackson Clarion Ledger

Jackson school fire causes 3 workers' asthma reaction
Jackson Clarion Ledger
Three employees went to the hospital for asthma-related illnesses after the fire was extinguished, a Jackson Public Schools spokeswoman said. Two custodians were taken by ambulance to a hospital. The school principal drove herself to the hospital.
Fire Breaks Out In Cubbyhole At Jackson SchoolWAPT Jackson

all 4 news articles »

View full post on asthma – Google News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *