Boy Who Died From Asthma or Allergies at School Was Not Given Epi, Had Expired Inhaler – Allergic Living


Allergic Living

Boy Who Died From Asthma or Allergies at School Was Not Given Epi, Had Expired Inhaler
Allergic Living
A 10-year-old Ontario boy with asthma and food allergies, who died after collapsing in his school's office, was without proper asthma controller medication and didn't have epinephrine administered quickly enough, even though he was carrying an …

View full post on asthma – Google News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *